PQube has announced they will be bringing fumi and room6’s story-driven adventure game 7 Years From Now to the west.
Originally released for Switch on February 4th in Japan, 7 Years From Now has players take the role of Haruto Soraki, a high school student working to recover his memories of an accident he was involved in 7 years ago, and find out what really happened on that fateful day. The western release of the title will be launching on May 28th on Switch.
Check out the English trailer below, along with additional details via Steam:
Play as Haruto Soraki, a high schooler in his quest to find the memory he presumably lost in an accident seven years ago. As you begin your journey in your hometown, meet with forgotten friends, uncover the town’s dark secrets, leap in the past to outthink the people trying to stop you and try to piece back together what really happened seven years ago.
- Slice of life drama with a distinctive pixel art.
- Navigate in the town and interact with the town folks to progress in the story.
- Investigate mysterious events.
- Uncover secrets about the town.
- Travel in the past to out-think your enemies.
- Unravel the mystery of your memory loss to find out the real truth.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.