Following a successful Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, it looks like Sunshine Manor will be spooking out Nintendo fans later this year!
Fossil Games have released a new trailer for the upcoming 8-bit horror RPG – which will be heading to Switch and aiming for a Fall 2021 release. The game sees players in the shoes of the young Ada, as she faces off against numerous demons in the titular haunted mansion!
Check out the latest trailer below:
- A brand new engine written just for Sunshine Manor.
- Discover and explore the ever-changing haunted Sunshine Manor.
- Transport yourself to the Demon Realm and banish Demons!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 8-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the Demon can be anywhere.
- An 80s Soundtrack written just for Sunshine Manor.
- Harness Ada’s Psychic Powers.
- A fantastic story-driven narrative.
- Free the trapped Ghosts and enter the Demon Realm
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to famous franchises.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.