It looks like a relaxing new take on the mini-golf genre is heading to Nintendo fans in the future!
Publishing label Playtonic Friends will be bringing Okidokico’s A Little Golf Journey to Nintendo Switch and PCs in 2021. The game will see players tackling 100 holes across 10 courses, as a beautiful diorama-like world opens up before them!
Check out the official trailer below:
Embark on your adventure and bring colour back to the world as you complete golfing challenges across multiple destinations. With over 100 holes split across 10 stunning courses, you’ll be able to unlock secrets and discover mysteries along the way.
Who knows what awaits you on your journey.
- Unravel the mystery. The invitation that brought you here, the hints, will you discover who this mysterious X is?
- No Caddie required. Just you, the ball and the soothing zen soundtrack as your companion. Play a quick round or stay for a while. Immerse yourself in the beautiful destinations.
- Looking for a par-ticular challenge? A Little Golf Journey has an abundance of secrets—and gems—waiting to be unlocked, but hold on to your golf clubs, you’ll need to complete some challenges along the way.
- Explore the expansive world map with over 100 holes, set in 10 stunning destinations.
- Bring color back to the world by completing challenges.
- Discover secret holes, off-path mysteries and collectables.
- Uncover who mysterious X is.
- Original soundtrack.
- Simple, approachable controls – Aim, pull and release to shoot the ball and find the best route to the next hole. Easy to learn, but hard to put(t) down.