Capcom has officially announced that the Ace Attorney video game franchise has sold a combined total of 6.7 million copies worldwide.
This announcement coincided with the confirmation of the second Ace Attorney anime series, scheduled to air in Japan from Fall 2018. Here’s the returning cast and more information:
Original game director Shu Takumi is collaborating on the anime. A-1 Pictures is again handling animation production, with returning staff members director Ayumu Watanabe, series writer Atsuhiro Tomioka, composer Kaoru Wada, and character designer and chief animation director Keiko Ōta. Yukiko Imai is serving as assistant director.
The returning cast includes:
- Yuuki Kaji as Phoenix Wright/Ryūichi Naruhodō
- Aoi Yūki as Maya Fey/Mayoi Ayasato
- Masashi Tamaki as Miles Edgeworth/Reiji Mitsurugi
- Chie Nakamura as Mia Fey/Chihiro Ayasato
- Masami Iwasaki as Dick Gumshoe/Keisuke Itonokogiri
- Tooru Nara as Larry Butz/Masashi Yahari