HandyGames and THQ Nordic have released the Nebelgeschwader expansion for Aces Of The Luftwaffe Squadron on Nintendo Switch.
The Nebelgeschwader DLC adds 25 new levels, six boss fighters, four pilots, and a local co-op for up to 4 players.
Check out the launch trailer and learn more below:
Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron – Nebelgeschwader will be out on all platforms today. It’s a full add-on with the exact same volume of content as the base game Aces of the Luftwaffe: 25 new levels, six epic new boss fights, four different pilots and a local co-op mode for up to 4 players.
In the Nebelgeschwader DLC on Steam, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One series devices (including Xbox One X), players take on the role of a German elite squadron (The Nebelgeschwader). The events take place at the same time as Aces of the Luftwaffe – Squadron, but on a different front as the Nebelgeschwader operates from a secret base in the the Bermuda Triangle.
About Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron – Nebelgeschwader
AOTLS-N is an action-packed DLC campaign with a fully voiced narrative. Experience 25 new levels, defeat waves of enemies, take on six brand new epic bosses and upgrade each of the unique characters in your squadron via personal skill trees. But don’t go to war alone! Experience the thrilling storyline with up to three friends in an epic 4-player local co-op battle.
- Action packed shoot-’em-up with explosive special effects
- Captivating storyline with fully voiced characters
- Epic co-op multiplayer for up to four players
- 25 new levels and exciting missions
- Six brand new spectacular boss fights
- Skill trees with new individual abilities for each wingman
- Challenging achievement system
- Creative haptics for gameplay and cutscenes
- Epic, movie-like orchestral soundtrack