Kalpyso is bringing a double dose of the Air Conflicts series to Nintendo Switch!
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars and Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers will be launching on Nintendo Switch in early 2019. The two will be bundled as Air Conflicts Double Pack – which collects both games on one physical cartridge. For now, the physical collection is only slated for a European release.
You can check out some previous trailers and details for both games below.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight simulation set in a world war I + II scenario. During the 7 campaigns the player has to fly and fight through 49 missions. Before taking off, the player can choose between different aircrafts, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
Within the missions the player gets different objectives like patrolling, sneaking, hit & run, bombing and escorting. Objectives are presented as dialogues between different characters. After some missions the player can upgrade one of his skills in order to maneuver the airplanes easier, have more endurance or have your wingman boosted. Further, the player can choose between two control schemes. Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
Beside the campaign the game also features several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players.
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over 20 different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- More than 48 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation.
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers is a unique flight simulation with strategy elements and a compelling storyline. As Lucas Stark, Admiral in the US Navy in charge of the USS Enterprise (CV 6), you control aircraft missions that take place over the Pacific Ocean during WWII. On the other hand, should you choose the side of the Japanese, you will embody Hideaki Hashimoto and take charge of the carrier known as Zuikaku, representing the Imperial Japanese Navy in a fight till the death. Featuring innovative multiplayer modes, true-to-life weaponry and huge collection of war machinery, this is no ordinary flight simulation.
- Dynamic WWII flight simulation with complex ship models, advanced particle systems and improved terrain details
- Campaigns feature 5 battles with multiple missions and assignments
- Innovative multiplayer modes, true-to-life weaponry and huge collection of war machinery including 3 aircraft carriers, 22 battleships and 13 airplanes
- Assignments include Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Sink the Carrier, Watchtower, Patrol, and more