Fans for the stripperific Akiba’s Trip series can look forward to a big 10th anniversary birthday bash later this year!
XSEED has finally confirmed that Akiba’s Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed, a remaster of the original Akiba’s Trip, will be launching in the west during Summer 2021. The game will be available digitally for $39.99 USD, or physically in a $49.99 USD “10th Anniversary Edition” (seen below) that contains:
- a physical copy of the game (for PlayStation 4 or Switch)
- an art book with over 60 pages of art and original illustrations from:
- Akiba’s Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed
- Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed
- a two-disc official soundtrack containing 47 tracks
Meanwhile in Japan, the game will be releasing as Akiba’s Trip: First Memory on 20 May 2021.
We’ll report back as we hear more about this release in the near future. Stay tuned!