The Pokemon Company has released the next distribution for the Ash Cap Pikachus in Pokemon Sword/Shield.
Players can now redeem Alola Cap Pikachu by inputting the password ULTRAP1KA in the game! You’ll need to claim this special gift by 30 November 2020, so don’t hesitate for too long!
Alola, Trainers! Take a break from the chill of the Crown Tundra with Pikachu and a memento of its adventures in the sunny Alola region. ☀️
Use this password to add Alola Cap Pikachu to your team: ULTRAP1KA
— Play Pokémon (@playpokemon) October 23, 2020
If you’re not sure how to redeem these passwords, here are the instructions:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.