Arc System Works has announced today that Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening Of Golden Jazz has been delayed.
Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz, a prequel to the Jake Hunter Detective Story series, will now be releasing a week later, on May 23rd, from its original May 16th release in North America and Europe.
Check out the game details and screenshots below:
A BRAND NEW CRIME THRILLER, SET AGAINST THE BACKDROP OF NEW YORK CITY. In the wake of the death of his grandfather, Saburo Jinguji heads to the United States to uncover the truth in this unique mystery adventure game from Arc System Works and Neilo Inc. Utilizing a new 360 degree investigation mode, Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz blends true detective work like interrogations and clue-finding with unique storytelling elements to deliver a thrilling murder mystery.
- RETURN OF A LEGEND – The Scenario Writer of “At the End of the Dream”, Hirotaka Inaba, returns to write the scenario for “Awakening of Golden Jazz”
- TIME IS UNDER YOUR CONTROL – Switch between the different stages of Saburo’s life as you piece together clues and solve mysteries.
- 360 DEGREE SLEUTHING – Utilize a full 360 degree rotation with your surroundings, making searching for clues truly immersive.
- UNIQUE VISUAL FLAIR – A visually arresting watercolor look merged with realistic video images combine to form a unique design.
- STANCE CHANGE SYSTEM – Read and interact with the other person’s expressions and emotions to uncover the truth.
- TREE OF THOUGHT – Visualize your own thoughts, organize and search for evidence, and pull testimony. As your information grows, your tree will “bear fruit”.
- SHARPEN YOUR SENSES – Your “Sharpened Five Senses” allows you to visualize clues in unique ways.
- STYLISH CHARACTER MODELS – Illustrator Zennosuke brings character visuals like no other!