Here are this week’s eShop updates for Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS!
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Splatoon 2 – Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colorful and chaotic action shooter. For the first time, take the game’s various single- and multiplayer modes on the go via local multiplayer in portable play styles. (Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.) You can also compete in frenetic online* matches like never before with the new SplatNet 2 mobile service (Nintendo Account, persistent internet access and compatible mobile device required. Data charges may apply.) SplatNet 2, which allows players to see Splatoon 2 stats and stage schedules, is part of the Nintendo Switch Online mobile app. With the Nintendo Switch Online app, players can get together with their squid squad and chat during certain online modes. Splatoon 2 will be available on July 21.
- Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star – The first action game based on the popular Fate series, Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star allows players to play as 16 unique Servants to perform various signature moves. Players also have a new form change ability that allows them to become even more powerful. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in midair to annihilate the enemy forces. Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star will be available on July 25.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week: