Animal Crossing: New Horizons has achieved another impressive sales milestone in Japan.
According to data collected by Game Data Library, Animal Crossing: New Horizons has recently hit 6 million copies sold at retail in Japan. In is one of only five games to ever achieve this milestone in Japan, and is also the fastest to reach it at just 7 months. A comparison with the other titles can be found below:
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: 6m (7 months)
- Pokemon G/S: 6m (13 months)
- Pokemon R/G/B: 6m (26 months)
- New Super Mario Bros: 6m (4 1/2 years)
- Super Mario Bros.: 6m (Unknown, likely around 4 years too)
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.