Banpresto has announced an Ichiban Kuji (prize lottery) for Animal Crossing: New Horizons in Japan.
The new Ichiban Kuji featuring prizes from Animal Crossing: New Horizons will launch on March 21, 2020, the same day as the game’s release in Japan. One try will cost 650 yen inclusive sales tax. This Ichiban Kuji will be available at 7-Eleven and Itoyokado locations in Japan.
Prizes are as follows:
- A Prize: Timmy & Tommy Tissue Case
- B Prize: Leisure Rug
- C Prize: A Little Large Keep Cool Bag
- D Prize: Leisurely Clear Bottle
- E Prize: Clear Slider Pouch
- F Prize: Storage Mug
- G Prize: Design Towel
- Last One Prize: Mini Table
- Double Chance Prize: TBA
More details, such as images for the prizes, will be revealed in the future.