Wish you could dress up for an island getaway just like Tom Nook in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Well, the Nintendo TOKYO Store in Japan will soon offer Japanese fans the ability to do so!
Nintendo has revealed that more exclusive Animal Crossing products will be sold at the Nintendo TOKYO Store outlet at PARCO Shibuya. This time, the product line will feature an island theme based on Animal Crossing: New Horizons – with prints of Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy on a deserted island. Additionally, customers will also be able to purchase an Aloha Shirt just like Tom Nook’s!
Here’s a rough list of what will be available
- T-shirt A – 3,500 yen + tax
- T-shirt B – 3,500 yen + tax
- Tom Nook’s Aloha Shirt – 3,800 yen + tax
- Hat – 3,600 yen + tax
- Lunch plate – 1,700 yen + tax
- Curry & pasta plate – 1,600 yen + tax
- Salad bowl – 1,300 yen + tax
- Melamine Cup A – 750 yen + tax
- Melamine Cup B – 650 yen + tax
- Cutlery set – 1,600 yen + tax
- Beach towel – 3,200 yen + tax
- Face towel – 1,200 yen + tax
- Cold storage pouch – 2,600 yen + tax
- Die-cut sticker – 300 yen + tax
- Carabiner – 1,300 yen + tax
What do you think? Wish you could head to Japan to grab this wonderful selection? Feel free to share your thoughts below!