Hungry for more info about Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Well, we’ve finally learnt some interesting tidbits today!
Nintendo recently held a demo for the game at PAX East 2020 – and fans have already been spotting all kinds of new details left and right. These include new customization options, critters, and more cute details hiding in the game.
Here’s a round-up of all that we know from visitors:
- Kicks no longer sells just shoes anymore – he also offers bags and other accessories to players.
- Players will be able to catch a new fish and (what appear to be) snapping turtles, based on entries in the museum:
- There’s a camera option to make the game top-down view, just like it was in Animal Crossing on GameCube (GameXplain spotted this – see their video at the 6:20 mark below)
- Tom Nook and Isabelle now have idle animations while players are in their office. For example, they might start dusting the place.
She dust pic.twitter.com/ZRSTgixJQw
— ChampChidi (@ChampChidi) February 27, 2020
Tom Nook cleans too. ? pic.twitter.com/W78YgeK054
— ACPocketNews (@ACPocketNews) February 27, 2020
- Players can add custom designs as ‘face paint’ when customizing their villager’s appearance (see the 19:50 mark in the video below).
What do you think of all these little new additions? Feel free to share with us below!