The Pokemon Company has released a new mystery gift code for Pokemon Sword And Shield.
The code is HAD0UW0CATCH and will allow players to receive a Lucario based on the one Ash Ketchum uses in the Pokemon Masters Tournament in the anime. It will only be valid until September 29th 2022, so be sure to redeem it while you can.
The Lucario has the following attributes:
Ability: Inner Focus
- Aura Sphere
- Bullet Punch
- Steel Beam
If you’re not sure how to redeem the code, here are the instructions:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.