During E3 2018, Atari announced they’d be releasing Atari Flashback Collection for Nintendo Switch later in 2018.
Atari Flashback is currently available on other platforms such as PS4 and Xbox One. What makes the Switch version so special is that the entire collection will include 150 retro Atari games from Volumes 1 to 3, which are purchasable separately on other platforms.
Other features in Atari Flashback Collection include save states, touch screen controls, in-game manuals, and much more. Read them below.
- Any game in the collection includes all versions
- Includes all 150 games(PS4/Xbox One have 3 separate volumes, the hard being unreleased. Switch version has them all in one package)
- Several M-network games by Mattel are in the collection such as Astroblast
- Arcade games have their cabinet artwork as a background
- Console games include manuals
- Touch screen controls and save states
- Select screen shows box art or the arcade cabinent when you select a game
- Several unreleased games are included such as Holy Moley and sword fight