Recently, Gust and Koei Tecmo America have launched a free content update for Atelier Ryza on Switch.
This new update added the Photo Mode feature which can players can begin using once the free update has been downloaded. Now, to celebrate its launch, Koei Tecmo America is now hosting a Photo Contest all for Ryza’s fans.
The contest will run from November 19 up until January 13, 2020. The winning entries will be receiving special prizes such as an acrylic print signed by Toridamono, t-shirt, and more.
Read on below for the details:
To commemorate the release of the new “Photo Mode”, we will be hosting a Photo Contest for all our fans! Create memorable photos in the world of Atelier Ryza and send us your submissions. The dev team will select from the submitted photos and announce the winners. Winners will receive a magnificent prize! Note: Screenshots that are not taken by Photo Mode may also be submitted.
Submission Period 19 November, 2019 ～ 13 January, 2020 Prize Toridamono Prize (1 winner)
– Acrylic Print signed by ToridamonoRegional Prizes (4 winners)
– Just like Ryza! Favorite Hat
– Just like Ryza! Matching Blue Puni T-shirtOutstanding Prizes (5 winners)
– Acrylic Keychain
※Keychains will be awarded at random.
Honorable Mention (10 winners)
– Limited edition clear file
How to Submit 1. Please follow the Koei Tecmo America Official Twitter @koeitecmous
2. RT the campaign tweet.
3. Take a screenshot in Atelier Ryza.
4. Post the screenshot with
“Photo Title” + “#RyzaPhotoContestUS” + “(free comment)”.
Terms and Conditions
- Koei Tecmo Games Co., Ltd. (“KTG”)
- 1. Please follow Twitter Terms of Service when submitting the screenshots.
- 2. Winners will be contacted via Twitter’s direct message from Koei Tecmo America Official Twitter (@koeitecmous) (Scheduled for January 2020).
In addition, we will ask you for personal information necessary for sending prizes.
- 3. The deletion of submitted entries or tweets before the end of the campaign or unfollowing the official account (@koeitecmous) will be deemed ineligible.
- 4. Twitter accounts must be set to public. Accounts set to private are not eligible.
- 5. If the winner’s Twitter account falls under any of the following, the winning may be canceled.
・ Anything that infringe or is likely to infringe any intellectual property rights, property rights, or other legal rights of KTG or any other third parties
・ Anything that is likely to induce criminal acts
・ Anything of which the purpose is for profit
・ Anything that causes damage to or is likely to causes damage to the reputation or trust of KTG or any other third parties
・ Any other things that KTG deems inappropriate.
- 7. Residents of the United States who satisfy all of the following conditions are eligible to participate this event.
(1) Anyone who is not under 13 years of age.
(2) Anyone who is capable of entering into a contract by himself/herself or with the consent of his/her legal guardian under the laws of the jurisdiction of his/her residence.
(3) Anyone who obtains the consent of a legal guardian upon entry into this event when it is required under the laws of the jurisdiction of his/her residence.
- 8. All intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and design rights, of submitted photos shall be owned by KTG.
- 9. Submitted photos will be published on the website designated by KTG regardless of participant’s winning or losing.
- 10. Please refrain from transferring or selling prizes.
- 11. The contents of this contest are subject to change without any prior notice.