Previously, Team17 revealed that Automachef would be heading to Nintendo Switch. Now, we finally have confirmation on a launch date!
The new robo-cooking experience will be hitting the Switch eShop on 23 July 2019. Unlike Overcooked, players will have to program and code robots in the correct manner, to ensure that they pass ingredients down the production line perfectly!
A free Steam demo is available right now over here, for those impatient to get a sneak peek at the game.
Otherwise, you can check out the release date trailer below.
Culinary Puzzler Automachef Releasing Next Month for Nintendo Switch™ and PC
Try for free now with new Steam demoUK, 25th June 2019 – Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games and independent developer Hermes Interactive are proud to announce that the challenging resource management puzzler Automachef will be releasing on Nintendo Switch™ and PC on the 23rd July.Players can now try their hand at masterminding their own intricate, automated kitchens with the free Steam demo. The newly release demo offers a taste of 2 tutorial levels and 3 campaign levels.
- Three tasty modes! Take on the campaign levels, build a business in Contracts Mode or play untethered in Test Site Mode
- Feisty robots! Well, robot. Throughout your time in Automachef, you will be accompanied by Robert Person, who will offer you help and abundant charm.
- Machines! From the order reader to the assembler and everything in between, you must tell each machine what it needs to do (they can’t think for themselves…yet)
- Human food! Whether it’s cheeseburgers or salads, each recipe requires different machines with different commands to make it… and don’t even get me started on combo meals!
- Blueprints! Created the perfect production line? Save your plans as blueprints to use in future kitchens.