A new breed of 2.5D side-scrolling action is now rampaging its way to Nintendo gamers this month!
Tiny Trinket Games have announced that Azuran Tales: Trials will be heading to the Switch eShop in June 2019. The action-platforming title sees players diving into various dungeons in order to seal an ancient evil away.
Check out the Switch trailer below, along with more press release details.
Indie developer Tiny Trinket Games are pleased to announce their hardcore platformer, Azuran Tales: Trials, which will be coming to Nintendo Switch in June 2019, and release the launch trailer.
Entrusted with a mission beyond death by Drukandra, the God of the Dead, Ruler of the Underworld, the hero Merius must complete the Trials in order to restore the Amulet of Valur, the only artifact able to contain the growing power of Magrath and bring his demise. Azuran Tales: Trials – a 2.5D side-scroller with RPG elements set in the universe of Azuran, where both magic and melee combat are right at home.
- A modern take on the classic side-scrolling gameplay;
- Deadly gameplay: 15 handcrafted and increasingly difficult levels where you encounter deadly mechanics and increasingly powerful traps. Engage in nerve-shattering battles with split-second reaction speed. Face the trials and follow Magrath’s path in the world of Azuran and beyond;
- Discover the world of Azuran: explore vast, diverse environments – haunting dungeons, intricate caves, floating cities, cursed temples and all the dangers lurking within;
- Battle Cleric class gameplay and storyline: Evolve your character with powerful new abilities and spells with choice-based character progression. Gather and use powerful scrolls fitting your combat style. Follow Merius storyline and gather revealing lore about the world and
- Fight to the death and beyond: brutal boss fights where you face ferocious beasts, sinister magic-wielders and defeat ancient threats on your path to completing the Amulet of Valur.