Fans of the “Tales of” series may be in for some special announcements soon.
Bandai Namco has announced a special ‘Tales Room’ broadcast on 8 December 2018 (8pm JST). The event will celebrate the series’ 23rd anniversary, and feature voice actors from throughout the series.
Check out the full broadcast details below, courtesy of Gematsu:
On December 15, 2018, the Tales of series that began with the release of Tales of Phantasia on December 15, 1995 will celebrate its 23rd anniversary thanks to the long-standing support of its fans. The “Tales Room 2018″ web broadcast that celebrates the Tales of series’ anniversary will welcome the 23rd anniversary together with the series’ voice actors and fans. Also, we will deliver the latest information from several contents currently in development.
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Lloyd Irving in Tales of Symphonia)
- Rika Morinaga (Rita in Tales of Vesperia)
- Eiji Takemoto (Raven in Tales of Vesperia)
- Haruka Terui (Mileena Weiss in Tales of the Rays)
- Kouhei Amasaki (Kanata Hjuger in Tales of Crestoria)