Amazon US has put up a pre-order listing for Battle Worlds Kronos for Nintendo Switch today.
The listing confirms Battle Worlds Kronos will receive a retail release in North America. Local multiplayer is supported on the Switch version. The strategy game launches May 28, 2019.
Here are some details from the game:
- Strong opponents, long playtime – Prepare to fight epic battles against tough AI enemies in three huge campaigns, with over 60 hours of gameplay. Includes the full DLC-campaign ‘Trains’!
- An epic war from two perspectives – Experience the two sides of a battle while making use of multiple combat styles, from dominating with epic tactical warfare, to saving your planet from superior military forces with clever guerrilla tactics
- Easy to learn, hard to master – hone your tactical hex-field mind, test and train your strategic skills in various ‘Challenge Maps’
- Hot-Seat Multiplayer – Battle your friends in local multiplayer sessions on new maps especially created for this mode.
- Enjoy the story – New integrated difficulty settings will let you enjoy the story without being strangled by the strong AI.