Very soon, you’ll be able to conquer mighty sea monsters on Nintendo Switch.
Digerati has announced that Blacksea Odyssey will be making its way to Nintendo Switch eShop on December 20. While the game will cost a paltry $12.99, there will even be a 20% discount at launch.
Check out the Switch trailer below!
1 November, 2018 – Indie publisher Digerati is pleased to announce that the space harpoons and cosmic beasts of top-down rogue-lite shooter Blacksea Odyssey will be arriving on Nintendo Switch this holiday season.
The game will release Thursday 20 December and will be available to download from the Nintendo eShop with a 20% launch discount for a limited time.
Created by developer Blacksea Odyssey, LLC, and previously released on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One, this unique action game pits space-faring hunters against the universe’s most dangerous beasts in the titular tournament.
It’s a fast-paced challenge praised by Twinfinite as “one-of-a-kind monster slaying” bolstered by “responsive controls, random maps, and brutal combat”. ZTGD offered similar acclaim, describing Blacksea Odyssey as a “novel concept that works well.”
About the game
The hunt is on! Get ready to battle colossal space monsters in Blacksea Odyssey, a savage, top-down rogue-lite shoot ‘em up RPG.
The greatest huntsmen in the universe have gathered for the Blacksea Odyssey – a legendary tournament that plunges competitors deep into the cosmic abyss on a deadly hunt for the most fearsome creatures that dwell within the void.
- Brutal dismemberment: eviscerate deadly beasts by ripping them apart with your harpoon.
- Massive bosses: take down true behemoths so colossal they span multiple screens.
- Destructible everything: blast through space-scape environments with your ship, spear or harpoon.
- Action-packed combat: reminiscent of classic top-down shooters mixed with modern RPG and rogue-like mechanics.
- Expansive customization: forge millions of runic modifications for your spear and ship.
- Hardcore rogue-like elements: perma-death, procedural levels, and incredible replayability.