A new breed of isometric fantasy adventure could soon be heading in the direction of Nintendo fans!
A Switch version of Action Square’s Blade II: The Return Of Evil has popped up on the Taiwanese games rating board. There’s currently no release date on the listing, however. From what we can tell, the game is currently in its soft-launch phase for mobile phones.
Until we receive official confirmation of a Switch port, check out an earlier trailer for the game below – which features its four main heroes.
Brace yourself for the ultimate action!
The shadow of evil looms over the peaceful realm of Elysium once more. The Destiny of Light calls upon you to become the savior of Elysium.
Play your role as Gladiator, Assassin, Wizard, and Fighter to avenge the dead and bring an end to the tragedy for good. Fight to survive, and survive to fight.
Blade 2 is a fast-paced, responsive action RPG that requires players to learn the patterns of enemies and master the timing of counter attacks and dodges. Your skills above all else will determine your success.
Our combat system is simple to pick up, but can only be mastered by the skillful and the dedicated.
Find and perfect your favorite play style, optimize your skill trees, find the most powerful gear, and dominate your foes.
Fight without fear. You are the last hope.
Another level of action RPG, right in your hands.
- 4 stylish Classes – Gladiator, Assassin, Wizard, and Fighter
- Progress through different regions to fight against multiple bosses
- Challenge yourself against endless waves of enemies to win the rarest of gears
- Master timing your counter attacks and dodges to beat enemies without getting hit
- Compete against your friends on time attacks and PvP