Missed out on Limited Run Games’ previous physical release of Blasphemous on Nintendo Switch? Well, you’ll soon get a second chance to grab the brutal adventure game for your collection, along with some fancy extras!
Sold Out and Team17 have revealed a new Deluxe Edition physical release for the game, which will launch on 29 June 2021. While the companies did not confirm a price, they did reveal that the Deluxe Edition would contain:
- A physical copy of the game
- 32-track digital soundtrack
- 195-page digital art book
- Digital comic
- “Alloy of Sin” and “Golden Burden” in-game character skins
- Sticker sheet
- 180 x 290mm poster of Cvstodia
We’ll report back if we hear more about this release in the future. Stay tuned.