The version 1.2.2 update for Blaster Master Zero 2 is now available for download.
You can check out the full patch notes below, from Inti Creates’ website. Namely, the patch adjusts the starting area of the game to better guide players – and also fixes a lot of situations which cause the game to crash.
Ver.1.2.2 (April 26, 2019)
A sequence that makes it easier for players to understand how to use the Blast Counter and how to return to GAIA SOPHIA when outside the tank has been added to the starting area of the game.
In addition to fixing the following issues, a bunch of small fixes and stability improvements have been implemented:
- An issue that caused the game to crash when the weapon select menu is opened at the exact moment the player dies has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the game to crash when “EXIT GAME” is selected from the pause menu after starting the battle against Gathervira has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to jump during a cutscene has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to return to SOPHIA in side-view mode when the player dies or has a screen transition has been fixed.
- An issue that was fixed in Ver.1.2.0 that was supposed to fix an issue with the control settings was insufficient, so additional adjustments have been made for this patch.
We apologize for an inconveniences this may have caused.
- Various other small fixes have been implemented.
To be honest, we never encountered this many issues in our own review of the game. At least the developer is now working actively to address them now.
We’ll report back when more updates head to the game.