Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince launches August 16th For Switch, Including Physical Release
Publisher Playtonic Friends and developer Castle Pixel have announced the release date for Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince.
The Zelda-inspired top-down adventure game is now planned to release on August 16th 2022 for Switch and other platforms, including a physical edition by Limited Run Games. A new trailer was also shared, which you can find below along with additional details:
The Minotaur King has returned… and it’s all your fault! Lily’s back for a new “classic” action–adventure set hundreds of years after The Sleeping King!
Grandpa’s latest tale takes you on a journey through haunted forests, pirate shores, and other mysterious lands across a vast open-world! Charming towns, terrible enemies, tricky puzzles, and powerful weapons await you.
Enjoy a “story within a story” as Grandpa narrates exciting moments throughout Lily’s incredible adventure.
Will you help Lily defeat the Minotaur King and save her brother?
- Compelling main story plus engaging side-quests.
- Classic top-down action-adventure in a retro 2D environment.
- Dozens of mini-dungeons, caves, and locations to discover.
- Choices that influence story and events.
- A wide array of weapons and abilities.
- Over 15 hours of gameplay.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.