Eastasiasoft is bringing more 3D shooting goodness to Nintendo Switch!
Blue Rider will launch for the eShop on 13 December 2018, with a price tag of $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99. The game features nine colorful worlds to tumble through, and online leader-boards.
Check out the game’s Switch trailer below.
Fight against the robotic forces of evil!
Hop in and join the explosive action of this 3D shoot’em up! Blue Rider offers classic arcade gameplay, combined with beautiful visuals. Battle through 9 colorful and diverse stages, filled with a large variety of enemies that can’t wait to take you down. Power up your weapons, shoot down enemies and face huge & challenging boss encounters.
Enjoy a dynamic arcade-like game where it’s you against anything that moves. The Nintendo Switch version contains new and exclusive features, including online leaderboards, adjustable difficulty settings, additional language support and various balance adjustments.
Blue Rider for Nintendo Switch launches on the Nintendo eShop worldwide on December 13, 2018.
- Discover 9 unique biomes overflowing with enemies.
- Customize your arsenal and discover your very own strategy.
- Challenge and defeat each of the 9 different bosses.
- Upload your high score to online leaderboards.
- Adjustable difficulty setting suitable for all kind of players.
- Orchestrated original soundtrack.
- Explosions, explosions and… more explosions!