Publisher Accolade and developer Choice Provisions have announced the new launch date for Bubsy: Paws On Fire! on Nintendo Switch.
The news comes after the Switch version of Bubsy: Paws On Fire! was delayed from the original May release date, although the PC and PS4 versions were released as planned. The game will now launch both physically and digitally for Switch on August 29 2019, and will hopefully avoid getting delayed again for the console.
In case you needed a refresher for what the game has to offer, you can check out a summary below from Accolade (via Gematsu):
- Four playable characters, each with their own unique game mechanics! Fly and shoot your way through the air as The Woolie, take it underground with Arnold’s bonus levels, or run your way to victory with Bubsy and Virgil Reality!
- An all-new story featuring the unlikely alliance between Bubsy and his archrivals, The Woolies!
- Over 140 levels and variations set across three different worlds!
- Three different boss battles!
- A unique combo system and set of leaderboards for every character!
- A shop with costumes and cosmetics, all of which players can unlock just by playing the game. There are no in-game purchases!
- Unique character dialog for every level!
- A variety of unique collectible types, ensuring maximum re-playability!
- The return of Oinker, Terri, Terry, and many other characters from previous Bubsy incarnations! We’ve even included Virgil Reality from the Bubsy pilot–we dug deep!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.