Planet Entertainment has announced it’s bringing Cabela’s: The Hunt Championship Edition, an animal hunting game, to Nintendo Switch.
As you know, in order to hunt in real life you’ll need a rifle. So in Cabela’s: The Hunt Championship Edition, a Joy-Con Rifle is packaged with the game to further increase your gameplay experience.
The publishers of Cabela’s: The Hunt Championship Edition are also releasing a fishing game for Nintendo Switch that comes with a Joy-Con fishing rod.
Cabela’s: The Hunt Championship Edition launches October 16 in North America and is now up for pre-order at Amazon.
- Multiple modes allow players to jump in or play for hours at higher difficulty levels. Cabela’s: the hunt offers modes for Casual & dedicated players – quick hunt, Season hunt & Cabela’s challenges
- Adding authenticity, once the Hunter finds the target, many factors come into play before pulling the trigger: range, scent, stalking ability, and more
- Players’ arsenal includes rifles, shotguns, side arms, & bows as well as a variety of calls, scents, blind, decoys, scopes, an ATV, & state-of-the-art gps mapping Technology to Aid in their hunt
- Hunters will have ten beautiful realistic expansive environments to explore, each filled with a variety of Prey, dangerous animals, hidden landmarks, and fun quick-action missions
- Hunting locations: Washington, Georgia, Wyoming, Maine, Missouri, new Mexico, Minnesota, Florida, Alberta, Alaska