Recently, Capcom was hit by a group of ransomware hackers, who stole and leaked data about many of the company’s future plans and game releases.
Today, another round of information from the leak has reportedly surfaced, this time detailing Capcom’s supposed release schedule for 2021 and beyond. Included in the schedule are new installments in the Street Fighter, Dragon’s Dogma, and Monster Hunter series, as well as remakes for Final Fight and Power Stone.
You can check out the full list below:
- Resident Evil Outrage – Q4 2021
- Dragon’s Dogma 2 – Q2 2022
- Street Fighter 6 – Q3 2022
- Rockman (Mega Man in English) Match – Q3 2022
- Resident Evil 4 Remake – Q4 2022
- Onimusha New Work – Q4 2022
- Monster Hunter 6 – Q2 2023
- Biohazard Apocalypse – Q3 2023
- Super Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2023
- Final Fight Remake – Q2 2024
- Power Stone Remake – Q3 2024
- Ultra Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2024
- Captain Commando – Q4 2024
- Resident Evil Hank – Q4 2024
Of course, even if this list is legitimate, it does not necessarily mean all of these titles will be released as planned. Given how far out some of them are, it is always possible they could be changed or scrapped. We will be sure to report back on more details from official sources should they become available, particularly if any of the above games are headed for Switch.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.