Publisher Headup and developer Elder Games have announced they will be bringing Cardaclysm: Shards Of The Four to Switch and other consoles next month.
Originally released for Steam earlier this year, Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectible card game with RPG elements, where you take control of a wizard out to defeat the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. It will be coming to Switch on August 13th.
Check out the trailer below, along with additional details via Headup Games:
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectible card game mixed with action RPG elements.
You are a dark wizard who tinkered with magic and spells way beyond your skill level. This time you messed up really bad: You’ve unleashed The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and their minions upon the World! Well done… So hurry, grab your magical cards and send them all back to their hellish dimension before the Apocalypse destroys everyone and everything—and much more importantly, before the old wizard council discovers what you have done…
- Encounter five factions and over 240 cards, each with its own unique abilities, art, and 3D animation.
- Equip your hero with over 40 artifacts.
- Battle five mythic bosses, each with its own unique take on game mechanics.
- Explore endlessly generated worlds in different biomes.
- Complete challenges and trade cards in the Inter-dimensional “Pub” you visit between quests.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.