Today, Nintendo broadcast their latest edition of FEH Channel – which covers upcoming updates for Fire Emblem Heroes.
Here are the highlights of the presentation
New Mechanic: Pair Up
- Pair Up comes in the next update.
- Pair Up is an ability for legendary heroes so they can pair up and move as one unit.
- Players can switch between paired-up heroes anytime they like.
- Heroes who are paired up together will increase each other’s stats.
- Pair up is limited to main story, paralogue, training tower, and allegiance battles.
New Mode: Allegiance Battles
- Allegiance Battles is a new mode where you aim to earn as many points as possible in a single battle.
- There will be seasons, and each season will be 7 days long.
- Any two heroes can pair up for Allegiance Battles.
- There are 3 difficulties to choose from.
- Defeating an enemy while paired up earns more points.
- There are three types of bonus scores; quest bonus, friend bonus, and synergy bonus.
- Allegiance Battles begin on April 27th, 2019.
New Feature: Aether Keep
- Aether Keep will let you interact with your allies via Aether Resort.
- Set up various structures here. Including towers, traps, statues, and much more.
- R&R Affinity is needed to add certain items. Players can also use R&A Affinity to increase the number of heroes that can be in the resort at a time. R&R Affinity is obtained by visiting theAether Resort.
- Drag a hero into a structure to have them go inside.
- Interact with heroes in each structure, and different things happen in each type.
- For 3 orbs, players can get an Aether Resort Pass, which lets players increase the amount of R&R Affinity they earn.
- Aether Stones let players build more battle structures in Aether Raids.
- Aether Resort starts with the next update.
Info on the upcoming updates:
- Aether Raids will let players create 5 teams in the next update.
- Spring Orb promo starts on April 10th, 2019. This pack comes with bonus orbs.
- Summoning events will have changes to rarity in an update soon.
- Heroes with Odd Wave Skills is coming tonight.
- With the next update, there will be a change to the summoning pool.
You can catch up with these announcements in more detail below.