A few weeks ago, we reported that a Kickstarter project for a turn based RPG by the name of Chain Echoes was started with a goal of €60,000 and a Switch projection goal of €80,000!
Well now, the Kickstarter has officially become a success with it managing to even hit its Nintendo Switch projection goal!
Here is the official blog post celebrating from the team revealing what is next:
Chained Echoes has been successfully funded with 130.409€ on Kickstarter and an additional 32.813€ on PayPal for a combined total of 163.222€! We are thrilled that we hit so many great stretch goals along the way, which now enables us to offer Chained Echoes on 2 additional platforms, as physical copies and currently in 3 additional languages.
This has only been made possible thanks to all of your amazing support and help with spreading the word throughout the campaign. We genuinely appreciate everything. Thank you all so much!
But this is just the beginning. What comes next:
- Although the campaign is finished, you still have the option to buy packs or add-ons, as well as the physical copies on our PayPal store until the 31st of March at 10 PM CET.
- The funds raised through our PayPal store will count towards the stretch goals!
- Next month you will receive a survey through Kickstarter. In this survey we will ask what platform you would like your digital copies to be on, your name in the credits and everything else we need for your rewards.
- We now have to wait for Kickstarter to send us all necessary data for the next steps, which will take about 2 weeks. Maybe a little longer.
- We will keep everyone updated through Kickstarter updates. PayPal backers will get notified through their PayPal email. If you want to change your PayPal contact email address, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After all the paperwork and legal stuff is finished, the work on the game itself will resume (I can’t wait to get back there!).
- Previous streams have been so much fun that I have decided to stream regularly from June onwards. Feel free to follow me on Twitch.
- As I have been doing since last year, I will continue posting Work in Progress stuff on Twitter.
- There will probably be a higher amount of Kickstarter updates in the upcoming weeks. Once all important things are settled, I plan to release updates about the game’s creation regularly on a 30-50 day base.
If you have any questions, send me an email at email@example.com
Thank you everyone for your help in making this dream come true. Together we’ll create an awesome game! See you in our next update!
If we have any more information to share we will cover it here at NintendoSoup so stay tuned for more!