Playdius and La Moutarde have finally released wacky rhythm game Old School Musical for Nintendo Switch today.
The game is now available for $12.99 / €12.99 via Nintendo eShop.
Watch the trailer below.
You asked for it, and it is finally here! Global game publisher Playdius and eccentric independent game developer La Moutarde announced today that its wacky rhythm game Old School Musical is now available for Nintendo Switch™ and PC. Available for a SRP of $12.99 / €12.99 via the Nintendo eShop and Steam, Old School Musical invites players to join Tib and Rob on their crazy adventure through retro worlds accompanied by a rocking chiptunes soundtrack and levels inspired by awesome 8-Bit classics. The game has been rated “E10+” by the ESRB (PEGI 12 in Europe).Old School Musical will send players back to the golden years of the 8-Bit era. The main protagonists, Tib and Rob, have been trained to become video game heroes. One fateful day, their game becomes corrupted by a bug invasion, thus pushing them to embark on an unlikely journey to find their missing mother and save our childhood games! Your skill, their success: miss any note and Tib and Rob’s adventure will fall flat…literally!Old School Musical Unique Features include:
- Looney Story Mode: Lead Tib and Rob on crazy adventures filled with humor and 8-bit nostalgia
- Arcade Mode: Reach the highest score and challenge your friends (if you have any)
- Challenge Mode: Play it hard with visual and audio penalties to unlock new music tracks
- Over 50 chiptune tracks by the best of the chiptune scene: Dubmood, Zabutom, Hello World, Yponeko, Le Plancton
- Travel through 20+ retro levels, inspired by many favorite classic old-school games
- Local multiplayer mode supporting up to 4 players
- A rebellion led by chickens, yes you heard us correct, 32 angry chickens to be exact!