Previously, we reported that Nintendo would be touring around some malls in America. At the event, public visitors can try out Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, along with other prominent Switch titles.
If you’re unsure of whether these booths are worth a evening visit, check out KirbyGCN17’s coverage at Queens Center (New York). The attendance doesn’t actually look too chaotic, so you might be able to get some hands-on time with the latest smash game with little hassle!
If you wish to attend, the booths will still be running at the following locations until 16 December 2018.
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas*
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America™ in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia*The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience at the Memorial City Mall in Houston will start on Nov. 11.