Publisher PQube and Indonesian developer Studio Namaapa have announced a new simulator game for the Nintendo Switch!
Ciel Fledge, a daughter raising simulator game, is slated for release this Fall 2019.
Check out the trailer and game details below:
PQube and Indonesian developer Studio Namaapa are excited to announce Ciel Fledge, for release on Nintendo Switch in Autumn 2019.
Featuring an enchanting art-style, and a smooth instrumental soundtrack inspired by Japanese City Pop, Ciel Fledge is a wholesome simulator about raising a daughter in a future world that still has hope. Following an attack by a destructive alien force that threatens the existence of humanity, a mysterious young girl arrives on ARK-3, a magnificent city built in the sky…
Brought into your care, it’s up to the player to take Ciel under their wing, and raise her through the years until she is ready to fledge the nest. Lose yourself in the sights and sounds of the city, and with compelling management gameplay, you can ease into the daily routine by using a helpful schedule to plot activities for Ciel: such as classes and hobbies, or hanging out with friends.
- Schedule – How will you raise Ciel? Using a helpful schedule with touch-screen controls on Nintendo Switch, plot each day of the week and see what happens as the days unfold. Choose classes and hobbies, and encourage Ciel to make friends. Or take a part-time job to earn more money, and enjoy nicer meals for dinner.
- Supervise – Monitor daily activities, and watch how Ciel behaves. Keep an eye on mood, as Ciel might abandon activities if she becomes too tired. Boost stamina with items, spoil Ciel with a generous allowance, or scold her when she skips school. It’s your responsibility to choose how to deal with her.
- Battle – The trials of daily life take the form of challenging puzzle battles: complete an activity, or pass a class test, by winning at strategic match-three card games. Learn techniques and build friendships to gain extra support in battle.
- Grow – Every choice affects how Ciel grows. Track progress each week and see how her stats and relationships have changed – with hundreds of unlockable character traits that can affect Ciel’s interactions and abilities in battle.
- Customize – Each Ciel is unique to the player. With a range of outfits, equipment, and multiple endings to the game, it’s up to you to shape what kind of person she becomes. Her age, height, and even weight will change as the years pass by.
- Explore – Send Ciel on expeditions to the surface of Earth to explore and discover new areas of the old world. Scavenge useful items, and work with friends to fight enemies for a huge stat increase.
- Unwind – Lose yourself in the wholesome sights and sounds of the city, and ease into the daily routine of ARK-3. Featuring an enchanting art-style, and a smooth instrumental soundtrack inspired by Japanese City Pop.
The World of Ciel
It is the year 3716 and an alien threat – known as “GIGANT” – has forced humanity to abandon earth. They have left behind what is now a dangerous wasteland, and instead live on massive, flying cities in the skies above. Your home ARK-3 is one of them, until one day a mysterious girl is found and rescued to safety…
The Life of Ciel
You are chosen by ARK Administration to name, adopt and raise her as your daughter until she reaches adulthood. This includes helping her through school and choosing hobbies, finding a part-time job, or just spending time together. Your decisions will have a massive impact on her life and which of the many outcomes of the story you will experience.
The Personality of Ciel
Ciel is unique to each player and her age, height and weight will change as the years pass by. With a range of outfits, equipment, and multiple endings to the game, it’s up to you to shape what kind of person she becomes.
The Battles of Ciel
Be it homework, maths classes or fighting monsters: life on ARK-3 in the year 3716 holds many challenges. Help your daughter overcome them by completing challenging match-three puzzle battles, and watch her as her abilities and traits grow.
PR Email, Link