Second Order, the people behind Claybook, have announced the game is coming to Nintendo Switch in March 2019.
In Claybook, the entire world is made of play dough which can be molded and shaped to your liking. The game supports split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players and a sandbox mode for those who wish to play with plasticine to their hearts content.
Check out the trailer and details below:
Claybook is a unique world made entirely of play dough. Every inch of the environment can be molded and shaped. Everything has matter inside, it’s not just the outside. Plasticine can be liquid or solid, and can be deformed or destroyed.
In the game, you put yourself in the place of the brave children who give life to the Claybook. Each chapter of the book challenges you with unique obstacles and puzzles. You have lots of plasticine and transform it into different ways to overcome difficult situations. Each form has its strengths and weaknesses, and some even have special powers.
- Play for a wide range of challenging books and chapters.
- Invite friends to play (split screen up to 4 players).
- Compete in the markers.
- Achievements challenges you to use plasticine and the stage creatively.
- The sandbox mode allows free play with plasticine.
- A simulation and simulation technology of single clay, designed for the content generated by the user and to make it easier for players to use their creativity.
- An incredible in-game tool that allows you to build books and chapters. No technical skills are needed and you can share directly within the game with the Claybook community.
- Discover and play with the new creations of the community directly within the game.