A new kind of destruction derby is on its way to Nintendo Switch.
Grunka Munka Games’ Collidalot will launch for Nintendo Switch on 9 November 2018. The game supports 4-person local multiplayer where players attempt to push each other off a set of metal rails (and into the apocalyptic wasteland below).
Check out a teaser trailer.
– Unique, never-before-seen gameplay
– Post-apocalyptic jet cars paint rails in a brightly-colored art style
– Original soundtrack mixes desert beats with techno vibes
– Hard-hitting collisions and epic special moves keep opponents on their toes
– Quick, addicting gameplay keeps players coming back match after match to prove who is king of the wasteland