Looking for a bloody carnage to take out your inner rage on? You may want to keep a look out for this upcoming score-attack arena shooter from Hyperstrange!
The developer has revealed that CROSSBOW: Bloodnight will be heading to the Nintendo Switch eShop on 29 January 2021. The game sees players mowing down hordes of occult nightmares, as they wield the might of an arcane crossbow against the endless night!
Check out an earlier trailer below, along with more details:
In the year 1139, the Second Council of the Lateran convened by Pope Innocent II has pronounced an anathema on the use of the crossbow. The council saw its unstoppable power as ungodly, demonic by nature. They were not entirely wrong.
The Coven of Crossbow, an ancient order of hunters sworn to guard the balance between the forces of heaven and hell prevailed against all odds. In the year 1666, as fire and plague ravage London, the Coven is facing its greatest challenge yet. The Ancient Horror from Beyond makes its way towards our reality. In its wake, legions of nightmare creatures spawn in the darkness. The Bloodnight is upon us, let the hunt begin!
- Arcane Crossbow with various shooting modes, further empowered by siphoned spirits of your prey
- Fluid, skill-rewarding movement mechanics with dashes, jumps, and bunny hops
- Devastating special attack that takes time to recharge and is best used in strategic moments
- Instant respawn button and fast respawn after death, so you can stay immersed in the game
- Six enemy types in two variants, endlessly flooding the night-clad courtyard of the old, desecrated abbey that becomes the arena of your struggle
- Global leaderboard system so you can compete against friends and strangers.
From the developers of POSTAL: Brain Damaged and ELDERBORN comes CROSSBOW: Bloodnight, a frantic score-attack arena shooter set in a world of camp horror and gore. Master the occult powers of your automatic crossbow and fight for every second of survival against a relentless demonic horde!
Hunt. Die. Hunt again.