Forever Entertainment and TA Publishing have teamed up to bring Dandy & Randy to Nintendo Switch in 2019.
Dandy & Randy is a game you can play alone or in local co-op. There are over 5 levels and 12 bosses in the game. You play as Dandy and Randy, who owe a lot of money to the bank and have to find some treasure in a far away island.
Check out the details and trailer below.
Dandy and Randy are a couple of archaeologists who are in a huge pickle. They owe a ton of money to their bank and unless they can’t figure out a way to pay it back, they’re done for! Luckily, they have just received the information about a mysterious, fabled precious stone showing up in a far away island. Can they find it, pay back their debts and become rich in the process? It’s up to you to find out!
Play either alone or with a friend! With local co-op anyone can join in the fun at any time during the game. Gamepads are supported (and encouraged) for a better play experience, although you and your friend can also share the same keyboard like the old times.
Expect over 5 levels in the final game, 12 bosses, tons of items and hidden secrets! Can you explore the island and come back a rich, undebted hero?
What to expect from the full release of Dandy & Randy
- Travel across the land in both single-player or local multiplayer co-op.
- Fight a diverse cast of enemies.
- Discover tons of treasures, hidden or not.
- Solve puzzles and feel smart about it!
- Cute art style for all ages! Try playing with your grandma.
- Old-school style linear progression from start to finish, with hidden levels and more.
- Steam Cards and Achievements