Micro-adventure game The Darkside Detective has been confirmed for release on Nintendo Switch.
The Darkside Detective will be out on the Switch eShop in North America and Europe on February 7, 2018.
More details and the launch trailer can be found below.
Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That’s where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
He is The Darkside Detective.
The Darkside Detective is a micro-adventure game with a distinct sense of humour. It’s being developed for PC & Mac, and consists of a series of humorous bite-size investigations into the occult and extraordinary. It features:
– 6 cases, each more spooky than the last
– **BONUS 7TH CASE ADDED TO THE GAME, CHRISTMAS 2017!**
– Music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as FTL and Gravity Ghost
– At least three jokes
– Cutting edge, high definition pixels
– One free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes