Last week, we reported on the latest datamine for Pokemon Masters, which revealed many upcoming Sync Pairs that were headed to the game.
Since then, dataminers have managed to pull out the Event Schedule for the game in March, revealing the exact dates these new Sync Pairs will arrive in the game, as well as upcoming events for the title.
You can check out the key highlights below:
- Red & Charizard Poke Fair Scout: February 28th ~ March 16th
- Elesa & Rotom Spotlight Scout: February 28th ~ March 16th
- Sabrina & Alakazam Spotlight Scout: March 16th ~ March 31st
- Fantina & Mismagius Spotlight Scout: March 19th ~ April 9th
- Battle Villa Opens: February 28th
- Shining Star (Story Event): February 28th ~ March 16th
- Lurking Shadow Rerun (Mewtwo Legendary Event): March 6th ~ March 16th
That said, with all datamines nothing is confirmed until an official announcement is made. We will be sure to bring more updates as they come.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.