DC Universe Online, a free-to-play MMO currently available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, has been announced for Nintendo Switch.
Daybreak Games is bringing the game over to Nintendo Switch in Summer 2019. It will be available as a free download.
Check out the trailer and details:
Originally launched in 2011 on PC and the PlayStation 3, and later updated for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the game has been steadily expanding for almost a decade, becoming a truly massive MMO. Now, a new generation of players will get the chance to play the game on an entirely different platform, as Daybreak Games brings DC Universe Online to the Nintendo Switch.
DC Universe Online is a massive and free multiplayer action game to play in the popular DC Comics universe. Become one of the new heroes or villains and unleash incredible powers as you go to war with legendary characters such as Batman, Superman, Lex Luthor and Joker.
- Fast-paced action combat in which you control each hit of your character.
- Choose your side, hero or villain, and customize your character on his way to become a legend in the DC Universe.
- Fight against your favorite DC characters, such as Batman, Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and many more.
- Live adventures based on stories written by famous DC Comics writers, including Geoff Johns and Marv Wolfman.
- Explore the DC Universe: walk the dark streets of Gotham City, investigate the mysteries of the futuristic urban landscape of Metropolis and travel to legendary places like Arkham Asylum and Watchtower.