London’s Pokemon fans are in for some electrifying treats next month.
Warner Bros. has announced that a Detective Pikachu pop-up experience will be setting up shop at Covent Garden in London. The two-floor event will run from 3 – 4 May 2019, and will feature the following:
- First Floor
- Photo opportunities alongside bright yellow walls.
- A coffee bar offering Pikachu-printed coffee, hot chocolate, yellow turmeric lattes, or yellow bubble tea.
- Reflects the neon noir style of Ryme City, from the film.
- Interactive karaoke booths (for visitors to unleash their inner Jigglypuff).
- Nail art stands by WAH Nails, featuring designs inspired by the film.
- Other workshops (free entry, but ticketed)
- Recharge yoga with Frame (@moveyourframe)
- Detective Pikachu cupcake icing with Kim-Joy (@kimjoyskitchen)
- Psyduck-inspired relaxation massages with My Beauty Squad (@mybeautysquad)
- Mr. Mime-inspired miming classes with Electric Cabaret
Warner Bros. will reveal more details in the future, so stay tuned until we report back!