NIS America has announced the western release date for Disgaea 7.
The game will be released as Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless, and will launch in Fall 2023, which will be several months after its Japanese release last week. It will support English and Japanese audio, along with English and French text options.
A Deluxe and Limited Edition of the game will also be available, and will include the following bonuses:
- A copy of the game
- Digital soundtrack
- Digital art book
- A copy of the Deluxe Edition
- “The Art of War” hardcover art book
- “Songs of Honor” two-disc original soundtrack
- Mini Byoubu art display
- “Netherworld Warriors” yunomi teacup
- A collector’s box.
Pre-orders are available via NIS America Online Store.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
The demonic realm of Hinomoto is changing and the days of noble warriors are numbered. Caught up in the commotion, the lazy samurai Fuji and bushido fangirl Pirilika find unlikely allies in each other as they fight against a tyrannical regime while discovering the meaning of honor and redemption!
Embark on an epic strategy RPG adventure stuffed to the brim with new features including Jumbification, Hell Mode, Item Reincarnation, new and improved auto-battle, and online ranked battles! You can even customize your own team with a robust roster of over 40 character classes. Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless is bigger and better than ever!
- Combat to the MAX – Loaded with new content including Hell Mode, Item Reincarnation and Jumbification, which lets your characters grow to supersized proportions and inflict larger than life damage!
- Allies in Arms – The combat potential is limitless with over 40 character classes including four brand-new additions: Maiko, Bandit, Zombie Maiden, and Big Eye!
- A Warrior’s World – Inspired by feudal Japan, the setting of Disgaea 7 draws its roots from ancient and modern history, and beautifully tells a tale of redemption.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.