Bandai Namco has revealed the launch date for Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition for Switch.
The remastered version of the Disney life simulation game is due to launch on December 3rd for Switch in the West, and on December 2nd in Japan and Asia. A new trailer has also been shared, which you can find below along with additional details via Bandai Namco:
Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition is the latest installment in the popular Disney franchise. For the first time on Nintendo Switch, the game lets players enjoy a variety of new adventures in six Disney-themed worlds, such as exploring the world of Disney Frozen, dancing with Disney princesses, or engaging in quests and dungeons. Players will encounter and interact with well-known characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Ariel… and run their own cafe!
- Six Disney worlds and all your favorite characters that you can discover through portals: Frozen, Snow White…
- Discover the area where you travel to new worlds, interact with different residents of Castleton and unlock new accessories!
- Dungeons to defeat—come test your fieriness, help your residents of Castleton and win gems to use at the castle!
- Thousands of customizations to make your best avatar in the game—you can even customize your clothes!
- Gather materials to craft new accessories, furniture, clothes, or delicious food!
- Run your own cafe and make sure that you satisfy all Disney habitants! Use your earning to decorate even more your place.
- Embellish your own house with furniture made from materials you’ve collected!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.