Need to unleash your inner peeping tom? Well, this upcoming Switch title might just offer the espionage you need!
The Switch eShop has updated with a listing for Do Not Feed the Monkeys ,which launches 1 June 2020 for $12.99 USD. The game sees players observing multiple ‘monkeys’ as they go about their day within various cages – and dealing with the subsequent fallout of their decisions…
Check out more details and the official trailer below:
You are invited to join “The Primate Observation Club”, where you will observe the lives of caged monkeys and carefully analyze the information obtained.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
- THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
- YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence, and boring job.
- MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your surveillance.
- PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
- PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game that’s on your Nintendo Switch™ so that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game that’s on your Nintendo Switch™ console!
- FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
Oddly enough, club members keep feeding the monkeys as though they just can’t abide by this very simple rule! How about you? Will you help those you’re spying on, extort them, expose them and sabotage their dreams, or will you follow your instructions and sit twiddling your thumbs while the world burns?