During IGN’s Summer Of Gaming 2021 stream, publisher Serenity Forge and developer Team Salvato revealed they would be bringing Doki Doki Literature Club Plus to Switch.
The title is an updated port of the popular horror visual novel game, and will include “new side stories, improved HD visuals, new music tracks, and over 100 unlockable images”. It will release on June 30th digitally for Switch, and a premium physical edition is available via Serenity Forge’s online store which contains the following:
- Physical copy of the game for Switch
- Switch exclusive: poem notebook inner coversheet
- Full soundtrack download code – printed on floppy-shaped card
- Vinyl sticker sheet – set of 17 stickers
- Doki Doki Literature Club membership card
- Exclusive special poem written by Monika
- Two-inch character standees – set of four
Check out the new trailer below:
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.