Wondering how Dr. Mario World is faring on the mobile market?
Sensor Tower has released more statistics for the puzzle spin-off title, with an analysis of its first month on iOS and Android devices. In particular, Dr. Mario World has been downloaded around 7.5 million times, although its revenue so far has been less than stellar. Check out the highlights of the report below:
- Has made $1.4 million to date.
- 40% better than the first month from Snoopy Pop, another license-based puzzle game.
- However, Dr. Mario World has made significantly less money in its first month than any other Nintendo mobile game.
- Only saw an average of $0.19 spent per install during its first month.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp performed better with $0.71 spent per install in its first 30 days.
- Draglia Lost performed even better with $16.50 spent per install in its first 30 days.
- Downloaded 7.5 million times.
- 57% more downloads than what Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game achieved.
- Earned more downloads that Dragalia Lost, which was only available in five markets when it debuted.
Overall, the game is looking slightly more sluggish amongst Nintendo’s mobile offerings. Compared to other mobile puzzle franchises, however, the game is actually faring pretty okay – so Nintendo might still consider Dr. Mario World a small success within its own niche.
We’ll report back when more statistics about the game emerge. Stay tuned!