Today, Nintendo released a “Dragalia Digest” to discuss the game’s 6-month anniversary, as well as upcoming content, including a Fire Emblem Heroes Collab!
Included below is the video from Nintendo Mobile, along with a quick summary of the key announcements.
- Six Month Anniversary Login Bonus from 26 March to 14 April
- Earn up to Three Ten-fold Summon Tickets and 2000 Wyrmite by logging in daily during that period
- Increased drops for Daily Dungeons & Double Stamina recovery during certain periods
- Dragalia Lost Retweet Campaign until 8 April
- Follow either @DragaliaLostApp or @dragalialost & retweet the specified post to earn in-game rewards and a chance to receive 5-Star Dragons in your presents box
- Gala Dragalia Event from 26 March to 30 March ft Ranzal (Gala Version) Unit
- Dream Summon Special
- Special Pack that gives 1 Ten-fold Summon Ticket and One Adventurer or Dragon of Player’s Choice
- Available from 26 March to 14 April
- 1.6.0 Update
- Button to change game speed
- Ability to equip two wyrmprints
- Trade for missing materials without having to go treasure shop
- Set room conditions for co-op
- New Void enemies (Void Agni)
- New Advanced Dragon Trial (High Mercury)
- Dragalia Lost X Fire Emblem Heroes Collab – Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes
For those interested in the full patch notes for the 1.6.0 Update, they can be found on Dragalia Lost’s official website here.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below